I've been watching a lot of comedy lately. I think it keeps me from taking life too seriously. And why should I take life so seriously? I REALLY want to go snowboarding and am SOOOO bummed about my snowboard. I feel slightly guilty over the fact I am more upset about losing my snowboard than losing my toxic relationship. It would be really helpful if I could get my lungs back into good enough shape so that I could run longer distances and more often. At this point, it's slightly dangerous for me to push my lungs too hard, so I do my best. I have so much more energy from being in better shape. It feels AMAZING!
I want to volunteer somewhere. I also want to find a community garden. I want to see more live music. I want to drink good coffee. I want to taste good wine. I want to experience fantastic, thoughtfully prepared food. I want to wear fabulous heels. I want to embrace my style. I want to go on short road trips. I want to ride my bike to more places. I want to become a library rat. I want to meet other library rats and talk about library rat subjects while sipping on amazing coffee. I want to look in the mirror and believe when I say, damn, you look amazing. I want to make lots of new friends. I want to be inebriated as often as possible. I want to EXPERIENCE, dive head first into the parts of my life that I know to be me and have hidden behind the me that wanted to make him happy.
This year, this year will be my opportunity to find happiness in myself and if the last month has been any indicator, I am well on my way to making this a reality. Right at this very moment, I am comfortable in my own skin and I love who I am and for me, that is downright out of this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment