My resolution for the following year:
It is my turn this year. I will take the time to appreciate myself, developing what is amazing about who I am and accepting my own flaws. It is time that I pay tribute to what God gave me by allowing myself to feel good about being gifted. I have so much to offer the world and it's time I climb out of my hole and begin doing just that, offering my gifts to the world.
The time has come to shake off years of mental abuse from people who did not believe in me. These people have been removed from my life and I feel such a weight lifted from my confidence. Next year will be my year. I will have fun and in the process, learn to love me. After all, how can I trust in the love of another person when I do not love myself.
Today is almost over, tomorrow is a new day and I pray I have many tomorrows to look forward to and many yesterdays to appreciate.
No comments:
Post a Comment