At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Look Ma No Hands
I'm completely irritated with myself right now. Really? I'm glad I'm young enough to bounce back from my mistakes. I fully intend to make up for my mistake tonight. Tonight, I bring my A game. What can I throw myself into to make me feel better? Am I mad because I feel unwanted or because I actually wanted a relationship? I think it has more to do with feeling unwanted. I honestly don't think I wanted a relationship. I know that I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm just mad that he doesn't seem to want a relationship. That is a little fucked up of me. I'm a little fucked up right now. This really shows me how fucked up I am about men too. I'm okay with just being friends. I don't understand why I'm so fussy right now! I want to do something to change my appearance. I want to do something to change my personality. I want to rebel. How should I do that? I'm about to have a panic attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment