Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer Nights

We have decided to buy a condo or town home.  Hopefully a town home in Lakewood near Belmar with at least 2 bedrooms, a small patio or yard, a garage, near transit and open space and things to do.  For less than $225,000.  I actually think this is a thing that is not impossible.  So commences operation get really serious about paying off debt and saving money really quickly.  Thankfully my budget hasn't really ballooned at all since I started getting paid real money.

My rant for the day: If I ask a PM for feedback on work I am doing for their project and they continually brush me off and offer little assistance, it really pisses me off when they come back at the end of the project having completely torn my work apart without giving me the resources or the time to fix it like I had been asking as I went along.  So I wouldn't end up in this exact position.  Fuck working with engineers who can't quite figure out how to give me feedback or give me work or even communicate with me.  I had to take a walk to cool off after the above referenced incident and ended up hitting up Starbucks.

I finally got back on the bike for a short, brisk ride around Sloan's Lake.  It was a perfect summer evening neighborhood ride.  I really am going to miss this neighborhood when we leave.

The RTD position is suppose to open on Friday.  Here's hoping it actually does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment