I am completely paralyzed with anxiety! It is affecting my ability to put together my resume to prepare for this job application opening this week, my appetite, my attitude, and how I am reacting and responding to my fiance. I don't want to go to my job tomorrow but I will likely be more anxious if I work from home. So alas, I will just keep on and carry on.
All of this work and possibility of moving is making me feel unsettled, anxious, and uncomfortable. I need to find a way to calm down, refocus, and more forward. My neck is tense and the movie Inside Out made me ball my eyes out and feel melancholic. Fuck this noise.
I have a few thoughts on all of this: 1. Let's hope I'm not pregnant. 2. Tonight needs to be the last night I don't turn my anxious energy into something productive. 3. Maybe I'll lose some weight with my change in appetite?
One great thing today was my walk with my friend Rachael. I met her through school and it turns out her husband and my soon to be husband have a lot in common also, so we have resolved for the four of us to get together. It would be great to have a good couple friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment