Monday, January 31, 2011

What Is It About 20-Somethings?

My Meaningful Life Project just took an unexpected twist for me. It is now my goal to learn to live wholly and completely by myself. I literally have been single a total of about 1 year out of the last 11 in my life. I always find myself in a serious relationship and I don't think this is bad per se but really, I examined this in myself last night, I don't really know the first thing about only making me happy. I have no idea of where to begin in picking up the pieces of my life. I think I will start by finding a way to volunteer in my community. Everything is pointing to transformations. Today, I have taken the opportunity to hide from the world, to bury myself in my cave. I really haven't made any contact with the outside world today and to be quite honest, this day has been really refreshing and exactly what I needed. I think I'm ready to greet another day and better yet, I'm ready to be alone tonight.

I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment