I have no intention of leaving here today. I'm going to park my ass on the couch and watch movies and grub all day long. And now that my hair and makeup are done and my nails are painted, I'm going to look amazing while I do it. All of it is for me. This is MY mental health day and I am taking full on advantage of it. I will watch cheesy chick flicks and eat chili fries and just be. I am going to allow myself to feel whatever emotions come my way and I'm not going to allow myself to stress about anything. I really wish there was a beach I could escape to here. At least I'm only a few blocks from the river. At least I'm still close to water of some kind. I need to find my inner peace again. And while I take a moment to just breathe today, I think I will come that much closer to finding myself, my clarity, my balance and my focus again.
I will be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment