At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Friday, January 28, 2011
All's True That I've Supplied
Wouldn't it be nice if I had some solid guidance in my life. I wish I had some indication that the way I am proceeding is the best way. I think this is the psychological state that I tap into when I subscribe to reading my horoscopes and tarot cards. In reality, I know this stuff is ridiculous but I want so badly to have some meaning in my life and some guidance that Im searching for answers anywhere and everywhere. On that note, I just had a really good tarot reading. It told me that I am on the precipice of a huge change in my life involving harmony and new relationships that past indulgences are catching up to me financially that I am going to have a life changing event in my life soon and to just go with the flow. Now all of this is really quite general but it makes me feel better to feel as though my life has a direction and to keep moving with the flow. It confirms all that I really know about my life but hearing it from "someone else" just makes it feel like a better idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment