It hardly seems possible that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. When did that happen? It happend while I was living, I suppose. For the first time, I'm truly not stressed out and I'm excited for the small party I'll be having in my little apartment. Perhaps I can sense that it will likely be the only time I'll have a Christmas memory quite like this one. So many things are poised to change for me in the next year. For the best, maybe, but maybe not. And who knows when I'll have a moment of true, simple, having next to nothing besides the complete and total love of a group of fascinating and dynamic people in my life quite like this one. I'm feeling nostalgic for right now. Right now is pure and simple and enough.
Tomorrow everything could change so today I'll appreciate a thankful moment of peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment