I haven't seen this guy in nearly 10 years. I didn't know him outside of a very fun art class with him and thinking from this art class that this guy was pretty stinking awesome. However, the act of him having taken his life is really throwing me for a loop. I simply don't understand and though it isn't my place or purpose to understand the actions of one whom I haven't seen in nearly 10 years nor did I know outside the confines of a very fun art class, it is hurting my heart more than I think it should be.
Maybe it just hits so close to home, to a place I thought my own brother was near for so long. I just don't know what I would do if I lost my own brother at the age that this person took his own life. I should let him know that.
Maybe I just am at a place in my life, having survived a time in my life that I would have even thought it conceivable to have taken my own life, where I know that it gets better. I know that even when things are shitty beyond comparison that life is cyclical.
The whole thing just hurts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment