It seems impossible that another semester has passed. Having decided to stretch out my undergrad another semester, it makes me feel better knowing that it should fly by. So far, my grades coming in are not exactly what I wanted them to be but they are still pretty good. Also, I got a 100% in one class and it's a class that matters for my major. The only classes that won't come back with A's are not relevant to my major.
I haven't made a New Year's resolution yet so I think I'll give it a go now that I'm not completely overwhelmed with everything else. So. Without further adue, 2013 should include the following achievements/goals:
Getting my GPA up to qualify for Honors
Take the GRE
Find/Get hired for an awesome internship
Ride the Pedal the Plains Bike Race
Walk the Alzheimer's 5K with my mom
Take the Zephyr train to Grand Junction
Be better prepared for Christmas maybe save for Christmas
Buy a sewing machine
Make a Duvet Cover
Take advantage of my shitty job to continue using it to teach myself the art of patience
Be able to do 10 push ups not on my knees
Stick very strictly to my budget, even if it means saying no more often.
Prepare myself to be a great candidate for UT Austin.
Let go of friendships ruined past healing
Forgive myself for mistakes
Forgive others for hurting me
Start saving for a Scooter
Give hostess gifts when friends invite me to parties
Get over my fear of singing in front of people
Go one year completely free from bulimia
Make sure the people in my life know that I love and appreciate them
No comments:
Post a Comment