My Halloween costume is all put together and I think I've done a good job with it. I love dressing in period clothing. As Daisy Buchanan, I will be spectacular.
This morning has been difficult in the motivation department. I have an assignment to finish writing (at least it's nearly finished), textbook reading, and I really should try to work on one of my papers or projects.
For the party next weekend, I'm going to make pumpkin, apple butter and goat cheese tartlets. Then I will top them with whipped cream. And this is why my friends make domestic accusations at me.
This evening I will be roasting a chicken with garlic herb butter under the skin and also roasting carrots and potatoes and sauteing brussels sprouts with a bit of honey. It smells delicious.
Thank the ambiguous spirit in the sky that this is the last week of Citizens' Academy and next week is the last Wednesday I work. I don't function properly without adequate rest periods. My work suffers, my creativity suffers, the cleanliness of my apartment suffers, my legs get significantly furrier. It's bad news, folks.
Bruno Mars is pretty adorable. So I'll sign off with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment