Thursday, October 11, 2012

Deep Breaths And Stuff

Because I am about to implode, I am spending my evening taking care of myself.  I am finding opportunities to laugh.  I am allowing myself to heal from all the stress I'm coping with.  And I will let myself experience whatever emotion(s) come my way.

I REALLY would like to know if I got the job.  In the worst way, I want this thing; so incidentally I have gone from picturing myself and planning around having it.  Then I freaked the fuck out and convinced myself I did not have it and started allowing myself to start the grieving process so that when they call to tell me I failed I can say "no biggie, I already knew and prepared for the worst."

When I look at my schedule for the next month and a half I also freak the fuck out with overwhelming feelings "ohmygodi'mgoingtofaileverythingihavetoomuchtodoandtoolittletimeholyjeeze!!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment