With a fresh outlook and a new game plan, I'm feeling much better today. I have nearly finished all of my homework due by Thursday, I have my Action Plan presentation put together for Citizens' Academy, and I have some amazing beans in the oven finishing up to eat with cornbread tonight.
Everything does eventually play out for me and I do have accomplishments to be very proud of. The Transit Alliance Citizens' Academy is one of them. The work I'm going to do to hopefully help implement my action plan could be huge and it's nothing to minimize as an accomplishment. Just because I can't do it all, does not mean that I should stop trying to do anything.
I should buy the Back to the Future series on Blu Ray. And Amelie. Maybe next year.
The five pumpkins I have are taunting me to roast them, maybe next weekend.
I wish the election was over. I'm over the partisan fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment