I'm in serious need of some positive life affirmations right now. I don't know what it is but the weird party going on across the street is seriously bumming me out.
Instead of taking a depressed person nap I'm going to write about why I am awesome, instead. I spent more money than I meant to and that is stressing me out a bit. This is why money should not stress me out: I got this. My bills will be paid because I am relatively good at life most of the time. And when I am not, I am blessed to have family who will pick up my minor slack and I pay them back when I am being a little less mildly retarded. Money is going to be a little tight for the next few years BECAUSE I am training to have a job that will give me a 700% raise in income. This time, this effort, this stress, and this being broke is an investment that is aiming to pay off very well. I need to pull myself up my feel sorry bootstraps and get on with it. Being broke should allow me more study time, a healthier diet and time to do things I wish I had time to do when I'm doing things that cost money. This is an exercise in complete and total frugality. It will BE OKAY. I AM OKAY.
My tattoo turned out beautifully. It's everything I hoped it would be. It's simple, classy, and beautiful. It is a reflection of me. and I adore it.
Okay. I'm feeling better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment