At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Go Fuck Yourself, De La Rosa
Your feelings for me do not now, nor will they ever rival what I feel for you. You are keeping me from reaching my potential in myself. You hold me back from someone better. This is why you have to go. There is not a chance that if I wait for you that you will somehow change your mind and come running and begging me to be with you; for real, with you. I am better than what this relationship does to me. Always say never when it comes to you. You must be one hell of a damaged soul not to see that you will never find anyone as dynamic, beautiful, intelligent, and overall amazing as I am and you are walking away from the best thing that ever happened to you. I feel sorry for you that you feel fulfilled in your life by "chasing tail" That your ability to that outweighs what I contribute to your life. And for you to get so sad when you left the other night, to tell me that it wasn't right for us to not sleep together anymore should have been an indication to you that I am the right person for right now. You are an idiot not to realize this and I can't stay with someone with so little emotional intelligence. So I'm moving on. And you are not coming along in any capacity. You do not deserve to have me in your life any longer. I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment