At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
All I'm asking
This boy is relentless! How many times have I tried to get rid of him and yet, here he is again! WTF?!? I don't understand his insistence on being in my life and he will likely break my heart; seriously, break my heart. This jackass is going to continue to say things like "I should introduce you to my friends" or "I care about you too" or "you will have to accept my quirks" or "I guess there's only one way to see if we end up together" or "what if we break up?" Each time he finds his way back into my I fall a little further. And each time it's just a little bit harder to get over him. It would be really helpful if he could go ahead and not break my heart this time. Space is likely what I need to provide him and that's what I'll do. I have got to just get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment