This has been a really wet spring. Every time I put seeds in the ground the weather becomes cold and the rain begins to pour. Both of these weather factors keep my seeds from sprouting. Especially my warm wether plants. Luckily, well, hopefully, the weather stays warm through October; that should give my plants enough time to produce. In the meantime my dryer and a heating pad should hopefully produce enough heat to inspire some sprouts.
My garden has really become my haven. I pour all of my spare time, my spare change, and my spare emotion into the beauty that is beginning to transpire on my deck. Whenever I think I am running out of room I find a way to rearrange and create more space.
I have been considering making food products as a line of business. It would not be retail which makes me happy and it is not farming which eases my mind about actually being able to earn a living. I am still able to pursue my passion; good food.
No comments:
Post a Comment