"I've looked at clouds from both sides now, from up and down, and still somehow, It's cloud illusions I recall. I really don't know clouds at all."
Crossroads. This is where it ends. This is where it begins. This is it.
Molting. The changing of my skin. The changing of my ideals. The changing of me.
Grasp. Holding on to what I know. Grabbing for the unknown. Releasing my clinch.
Since the spinning has stopped. For completion of focusing on the world. Everything seems so clear.
I am not on this earth to answer phones; however, answering phones will ultimately shape the outcome of what my impact comes to be.
I will make an impact on the world without leaving a footprint on the earth.
My high school senior year book quote: Let the world change you and you will change the world.
There is something I can do to save the world and I aim to journey towards what this might be.
The measure of a person is his or her ability to do an ordinary task in an extraordinary way.
It is my prerogative to do just that.
No comments:
Post a Comment