Monday, May 8, 2017

Still Doing Just Fine

Sam took time to surprise me with an edible arrangement at work on Friday. It makes me question if I deserve this kind of time and consideration.  He made sure there were not bananas.  Because he listens.  Do I deserve this?  Did Andrew convince me that I was undeserving of time and consideration?  I felt guilty receiving my sweet surprise.  This kind of thing doesn't happen for me, right?  Did somebody make a mistake?

He makes my heart dance.  I forgot I could feel like this.  He makes me feel like he wants to be in my life.  I forgot I deserved someone who was actually interested in me.  I'm being melodramatic.  But I felt pretty awful for far to long and I just can't believe this guy is real.  Still waiting on the other shoe to drop.  He farts, he snores, he leaves the toilet seat up, he's late, and he's damn near perfect.  I feel safe and comfortable in his cuddle.  I don't even hate sleep cuddles with him.  He feels like home.  And my god can that man satisfy naked.  Whew!  He made my toes tingle last night.  With my antidepressant my orgasms are dulled.  I'd never get dressed with him if they weren't dulled.  I'm feeling very lucky to have chemistry with him in so many ways and be so different in enough ways to be interesting to continuously learn about. 

Things are very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment