Yesterday was one challenge after another. Because I attended the amazing Nuggets-Thunder game the night before, I was tired at work. There is so much tension at my job between management and it really affects the mood of the office. Luckily one of these managers is going to another branch starting tomorrow. At the end of the day, closing procedures were not done correctly which meant we had to stay late to fix the issue, both managers were exceptionally bitchy with blame for the other. I'm done with this drama. Get over yourselves.
I have an interview for an internship I'm not sure I even want. Since it seems interesting and like it would be an incredible experience, I'm continuing with the process. Just in this moment, I have realized that there has not been a single internship that I haven't been called to interview for. This is something to be proud of. Now I just need to close the deal.
There have been issues with the drains backing up. My tub and toilet fill with nasty brown water and leave nasty brown residue when it finally drains. I went for the longest run I've ever been on, 3.5 miles and returned to be unable to shower or use the toilet and it took until 8:00 last night for the issue to be resolved. Though my landlord did come and clean my bathroom the whole thing was really stressful.
I've decided that I have no more room in my life for people who don't respect me enough to respect my time. I am awesome enough for it to not be a chore to have me around and I have people in my life who know that and people who don't. Going forward, I choose only the people who know that.
The weather is nice enough again today I can run again. Today will be a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment