At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Friday, March 22, 2013
A Pocketful of Soul
I come back to questioning whether there is one person for each person. Sometimes I wonder if there aren't four or five people for each person. And we find the person who fits us first and most efficiently. Today, I decide that I'm going to take care of my own needs first and foremost and if that means space, then so it goes. Comprehensively, there are many aspects to who I am and many of those facets are some of which I have not yet explored. Those are parts of myself that are fascinating and infuriating and confusing. It seems that I know less of the depths of my own soul then I previously assumed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment