At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Nervous Nausea
My nerves are starting to frazzle more quickly. I'm am so scared about this move, I'm so scared I'm making a huge mistake. I'm nervous about couch surfing, I'm nervous about my new job, I'm nervous about being so close to the scum of the earth. I'm nervous I won't be able to afford my new apartment. I'm nervous that everything I want to take is not going to fit into my car. I'm scared about my cat moving in with my parents. I'm scared to be alone. I'm scared that I can't love again. This whole thing is TERRIFYING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment