Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Scum of the Earth,

You know exactly who you are. This is a "letter" to try to ease the pain you have left behind when you so ruthlessly took away so many pieces of me. You stole a piece of my heart, my body, and my dignity. You have taken every opportunity available to you to break my heart and screw with my life, my sanity, and my confidence. This time, I will not let you win. You will not have the effect on my life I previously granted you. What was I thinking? Why would I ever forgive you for blessing me with a body image that was so terrible that I still, to this day, struggle with eating disorders? Now, you have taken the initiative to forsake my values. I can not let you fuck with my life on this one. You gave me every reason to believe you were still in love with me. You were the one who looked at me with adoring eyes, and told me how much you missed my feet, and asked me if you could give me a massage. You were the one who told me how much you missed my smile and that I was the least crazy of all the women in your life. What is wrong with you? You knew my relationship was over, you knew that I was there because I still had feelings for you and you took advantage of the situation and now you want nothing to do with me. You are a coward and a fool and I hope you rot in hell you terrible piece of shit excuse for a person.

Worst wishes,

You know who...

No comments:

Post a Comment