Monday, November 5, 2012

Pep Talking

I can not get on board with getting ready for work, this morning.  I just want to stay snuggled up on the couch for another couple of hours.

There are only 2 and a half more days of work, this week, and then I start vacation.  Hopefully I will get a call back from CDOT, this week.

I'm starting to think I am developing a vitamin D deficiency.  Lately, I've been crazy depressed and non-motivated.  This is a problem, since I have an insane workload that needs to be accomplished in a week and a half.

Deep breaths.  When the week and a half is finished, I will have accomplished so very much and will have every reason to feel proud of myself.  So carry on, and move forward is all I can do.  And all I will be doing.

Ugh... I suppose I should be getting ready to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment